Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun Friday: My Urban Belly with Benfield Photography

Happy Friday! It's definitely TGIF in the Bailey house today!

About a week or so ago, I got to hit the town with two of my most fun friends who just happen to love to follow me around with a camera. Juuust kidding. What I should say is that I am blessed to have such talented photog friends, Dale and Mere, from Benfield Photography. That's the truth for sure!

Just for fun, here is a picture that we took at the Bridal Expo back in September (I think)...you'll have to look below to see how much I've changed. I was probably around 10 or 12 weeks pregnant at this point. It's a terrible picture of me, but you can see the teeny bump in my belly.

Anyway, we all packed up and headed around town to capture some fun shots of my always growing belly and boy did we have fun doing it. Poor Dale probably didn't realize how much work it is to pull an 8 month preggo girl up off of the ground, and when he had me lean into a chain link fence I was pretty sure it was going to collapse right to the ground. Luckily it didn't and we laughed & laughed a lot through each moment of the shoot.

All of this to say, pregnant moms...you gotta do this! What better way to capture one of the most exciting, challenging times in your life and just to have some fun! And let me say...Meredith is the queen of photoshop and has renewed my confidence as a "she's about to have that baby" looking woman. If you want to see more of my Urban Belly session, head over to Dale's blog today. And then, pick up the phone or email them to set up your session now! Here's a sneak peek I stole from their blog...

No comments: