Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Did It!

The J.Bailey Occasions team has officially survived its first 2-wedding-weekend.

Haleigh and I were in Rogers for Jessica & Jason's super-sweet ceremony and crazy-fun reception, while Ki & Kristen were in Fort Smith at Rachel & Brian's wonderful wedding celebration.

I never doubted that this weekend would be a success, but it is great to have this notch on our belt. Now we can offer even more services on some of those high traffic wedding dates!

More than anything I am so proud of my team for a job well done while I was not around! Kristen & Ki pulled off a full wedding weekend without any assistance from me, and Haleigh single-handedly set up the final details of the reception in an hour after I had to buzz over to the Chapel. They are truly pros and I know you would be so pleased to work with any of them.

We will post pics soon! Thank you to everyone for your continued business & support of J.Bailey Occasions!

No comments: