Monday, November 3, 2008

The Morning News Bridal Fair

Thanks to everyone who stopped by our Brides for the Cure booth this Sunday at The Morning News Bridal Fair! We loved meeting everyone, and were thrilled with the response we had! We are super thankful for the vendors who stopped by and donated some fantastic prizes. It's off to a great start.

I also got the chance to stop by the Always and Forever Bridal Booth. Always and Forever is a new bridal gown shop in Fort Smith (which just happens to be my hometown). They had stunning gowns at the show, and even more gorgeous gowns in their books. I was shocked to find out that the dress on their manequin was only $800...looked more like a $2000 dress to me!

They are having a special sale in the month of November, so I thought I would let you all know about it. All of their markdown bridal gowns will be reduced to 1/2 of the original price! If you are dress hunting, stop by and you might just find yourself with the perfect gown for the perfect price. They are also offering all of their discontinued sample bridesmaids dresses for $50!

So, check out their website and tell them I sent you!

No comments: