Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Robyn & Todd Tied the Knot: A Mother's Day Beach Wedding

When I opened my email this morning I was thrilled to find wonderful images from my dear friends, Todd & Robyn's beach wedding. They were married on Sunday oceanside in Florida, and as you will see it looks like they had better weather than us!

Todd & Robyn will be celebrating with more friends & family in a few weeks with a fun reception here in Fayetteville. I am truly excited to get to assist them with their reception, bringing a "little bit" of the beach back to town.

If Todd looks familiar, it is because he and his brother Brian are the guys behind Groove Productions...my favorite Fayetteville DJ's!!!

Enjoy these beautiful images that Brian took. Robyn & Todd did a beautiful job planning this stunning, simple, and sophisticated beach ceremony and party!












Congratulations Robyn & Todd! I am so thankful for our growing friendship and I am so excited for you all to begin your marriage together!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

Aww! I met her at a bridal fair in Fayetteville, and she's a doll! Beautiful wedding! :)

emily said...

i've been catching up on my blogs and small world...robyn and i were in the same pledge class and sorority at osu! i looked at these pics and was like "she looks a lot like robyn," then went to facebook to see, and it was her! crazy! we didn't spend a lot of time together, but i do know her! miss you jenessa. it's been way too long!!