Monday, May 4, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Scholtes & The Mayhalls

This Saturday the rain cleared up, just as I had asked the Lord, from about 2-5PM for the wedding ceremony of Erin and Jeff. This was a couple that had brought our team on board to ease the stress of the wedding day by using our Wedding Weekend Services.

I was excited to have my first ever ceremony at the adorable St.Catherine's at Bell Gable chapel. The afternoon ceremony was an intimate time with family, about 40 guests total. It was a sweet ceremony with the bride & groom sharing special words for each other, and then completed with traditional vows. Not a dry eye in the house, including mine! This picture, by Benfield Photography, is not of this couple but I wanted to share how GORGEOUS this "best kept secret" in Fayetteville is!


The reception was also full of "firsts" for me. The first first was working at The Garden Room on Dickson for a reception. Many of my clients have used this venue for rehearsal dinners, but this was my first reception experience there and it was a GREAT one! The second first was the reception entertainment. The groom is quite the musician, and he brought in his band of friends and kept the crowd moving with blue grass music all night! It was a lot of fun! And the last first was that the bride & groom sang a song together to entertain the crowd. Absolutely adorable & hillarious all in one! I leaned over to Ki & Gina and said "they're meant for each other!"

It was a pleasure working with Philip and Kristen from NOVO Studio. This was our first wedding together and I loved their laid back attitude when the day wasn't keeping quite on schedule. I will be excited to share their pictures soon!

Here are a few iPhone photos I snapped of the flowers by Thea at Rose of Sharon. She did a beautiful job of pulling the blue & green color selections together in the arrangements and bouquets. Great job!



In other J.Bailey Occasions exciting news, it was 1 year ago yesterday that Lauren & Dusty tied the knot! Congratulations to such a fun couple, and thanks for being a part of my family. Lauren & Dusty's wedding was also the first wedding that I worked with Dale & Meredith...who knew the fun that the year ahead would have in store for us! Check out Dale & Mere's photos from the Mayhall wedding here.

No comments: