Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Clients!

You may be wondering where I have disappeared to over the last few weeks. It's been a busy month and I am gearing up for another wedding this weekend. (Check back for the details as Maggie & Austin's day unfolds.)

One exciting thing I have been doing over the last few weeks is gaining new brides and grooms-to-be! I love expanding my family and we are growing quickly. Check out the line-up...

September 12th, Little Rock: Pamela & Jim...not sure if I have officially welcomed them yet but we have been working together for quite some time now!

Check out their engagement pics here!

November 21st, Fort Smith: Mollie & Stephen; Excited for these high school sweethearts to tie the knot in a hometown wedding. I have been working with Mollie for several months now and the details are moving right along!

January 9th, Little Rock: Rebecca & Caleb are such a fun couple that I caught up with in Tulsa! Rebecca and I are sorority sisters and it has been fun to re-connect through the wedding world. Check out their engagement pics here!


May 15, Fayetteville: Brittany & Chase; I can't wait for this casual chic wedding to come to life already! Brittany has a super cool style that will be perfect for this upscale home wedding.

May 29th, Memphis: Chelsea & Seth are a wonderful, fun couple who have been together for 9 YEARS! (I think that's right...Chelsea?) We have begun the work on this stunning, sophisticated wedding being held in the yet-to-be-completed Teton Trek at the Memphis Zoo. Sounds fun right? Check out their engagement pics here!

June 19th, Rachel & Travis; We are still on the hunt for the PERFECT spot for this couple looking to treat their guests & the kiddos to a wonderful evening of celebration. I think we may just make our decision tomorrow!

August 28, Fayetteville: Kimberly & Chase! I couldn't be more excited to work with this hillarious, spunky couple looking to plan one heck of a swanky evening. Love their style, love their personalities, love their laughs! I am just dying to really get going with these two!

I also have several dates on hold (meaning a contract is out or a consultation is scheduled), including March 6th, April 24th, June 5th, June 12th, July 10th, and I am already receiving calls for Fall 2010 dates. Needless to say, our calendar is quickly filling up and our dates are booking fast. If you are interested in our services for 2010 please call so we can get you on the calendar. We don't want to miss out on you!

No comments: