Thursday, August 27, 2009

Encouraging Words

What a treat it is to open my mailbox and find handwritten notes from my clients! My clients are what push me to do my best, and when I receive a note of encouragement from them I am always thrilled! Here are a few recent raves that I thought I would share with you.

Jenessa,

Thanks so much for all your help during Lauren's wedding process. As a mother of the bride, I really appreciate your calm approach.

Sincerely,

Becky Doncer

Jenessa,

It has been a year since Kirk & I said "I Do" there in Fayetteville and we wanted to thank you again for helping to plan such a special and memorable day for the two of us.

Sincerely,

Leslie & Kirk

Jenessa,

I cannot accurately express what amazing, courteous, genuine, and PERFECT women you have as your Assistants. EVERYONE, even my parents who thought I had 'good enough taste not to need a wedding planner' have raved & continue to rave about Ki & Gina! They really made everything perfect! Thanks so much!

Ashley G. Barr

Our dearest Jenessa,

How thankful we are for your friendship. You have such a talent & we appreciate you sharing your gift with us. We had the most amazing reception because of you--our friends haven't stopped talking about how pretty the flowers & vases were that you designed. We so appreciate your support as we begin our life together.

Love,

Todd & Robyn Rudisill

Jenessa,

I want to thank you for making Maggie's wedding such a wonderful experience! I can't imagine what would happen without you!

Diana


Thanks to all of my clients for encouraging me as I continue to work. You all are the BEST clients I could have ever dreamed of and I LOVE working for you each and every day!!!

No comments: