Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Welcome Devon & Michael!

We are excited to welcome another happy couple to our J.Bailey Occasions family! Devon & Michael will be getting married January 10, 2009 in Fayetteville. The super swanky Scarpino's will be the location for their celebration. I am excited to work with this fun, eclectic style!

Devon is a student at JBU and has a fun, tiring job at the local hospital in Siloam Springs. Michael is a US Marine and is stationed in California. I can't wait for them to become Mr. and Mrs.!

All the while...
We have been SUPER busy (as you can tell by my lack of blogging this past week) and are looking forward to Samantha & Chris' wonderful wedding this weekend. I am so thrilled they decided to throw such a glamorous party to celebrate my birthday with them. Stay tuned for lots of fun details from this uber-classy event!

No comments: