Friday, October 3, 2008

It's Been A Busy Week...

Well, as I am sitting in Fort Smith today keeping my 3 year old cousin, watching Aladdin, and working, I realized that I haven't blogged ALL WEEK! It's been a busy one...here are the highlights...

Sunday was the Bridal Fair! It was so much fun, and we met so many beautiful brides. We will be following up with each of you this coming week. Thanks to Jason at The Hudsons for snapping this pic of us! (Be sure to check out the sweet pics of his new baby girl, Norah, on his blog.) Hopefully we will have some more photos of the booth soon, so watch for them to be posted.



This week I also had the pleasure of welcoming two new couples to the J.Bailey Occasions family! First is Amanda & J.R. who will be getting married in April. We got right to work checking out their venues, securing dates, and meeting with their band, The Rockets (who ROCK! see Abby & Chris' wedding) from Little Rock.

We are also welcoming Chantelle & Josh who will be getting married a year from now. I love their organization and very cool style! Can't wait to get started...

I also made the trip out for the full tour of Stone Chapel at Matt Lane, which is a beautiful new wedding chapel in our area. Thanks Allison for the tour and for sharing all of your funny stories!

Jessica (of Jessica & Jason to be married November 8th) and I worked on some DIY wedding projects for a few hours yesterday. I will be excited to post some pictures after the wedding.

Our upcoming projects are WEDDINGS! October 18th is up next, followed by November 1st (my cousin's! I get to be a bridesmaid!), two on November 8th, and November 22nd! We are thrilled to keep working hard over the next few months. I can't believe the end of the year is already in sight.

Thanks for keeping us busy and spreading the word about our services. We love what we do, and that is because of our wonderful clients. Have a great weekend, and watch for a really fun post on Monday!

No comments: