Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Words

There's nothing quite like getting a hand-written note of appreciation in the mail, is there? When I opened my mail last week, I found a beautiful note written by the new Mrs.Bloyd on some eye-catching new "B" stationery. We have the most wonderful clients! Rebekah & Caleb, we appreciate your sweet, sweet words...(beautiful wedding portrait by Benfield Photography!)


I want to thank you for all that you and Ki did to make our wedding day so smooth and perfect! My mom and I really appreciated all that you did behind the scenes, and even Caleb noticed how the smallest details were taken care of--all we had to do was ask! You both were a pleasure to work with; thanks again for helping us celebrate our special day!

Love,
Rebekah and Caleb Bloyd


R&C, we loved working with you too! It was the perfect way to kick of 2010! Thanks again for your thoughtful words.

No comments: