Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wedding Planner Workshop Tonight


I am honored to have the opportunity to speak tonight for the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Incorporated. For their AKA Week, themed Access AKAwood, I will be speaking on non-traditional entrepreneurship and being a wedding planner.

This 'talk' is open to anyone who would like to attend. We are going to have a lot of fun! Here are the details:

WHO: Anyone!
WHAT: "The Wedding Planner" Workshop
WHEN: TONIGHT! 7:30 PM
WHERE: The University of Arkansas Campus, Business Building Room 202

We'll be playing some games, learning the ups & downs of entrepreneurship, and some tips on being an effective wedding coordinator. I will also be speaking about the internship opportunities I have available. I plan on answering lots of questions, so come on out and have a great time with us tonight!

2 comments:

Benfield Photography said...

Awesome!! I hope you have sooo much fun!!

Tish B. said...

This is great...and for my sorority! Hope you had a great time!