Sunday, January 4, 2009

We're Back! Check Us Out in Citiscapes!

We're back after a wonderful 2 weeks "off". Thank you to everyone for allowing us to enjoy the Christmas season with our family and friends. We hope you all had a very blessed holiday season as well!

A few exciting things happened over the break...

First, Citiscapes Magazine, a local staple for the hottest events, people, and NWA scoop, has featured J.Bailey Occasions in their annual January Wedding Issue! On page 56 of the issue, you will find the article "Planning for Perfection." Here, the oh-so-fun Becky Gosnell features a Q&A session we had one day at my favorite lunch spot. Check out the advice I give and some fun ideas for your wedding! You can pick Citiscapes up all over town, and best of all...it's FREE! There are tons of great ideas & tips for planning a wedding in NWA, and some of my vendor friends answer Q&A for their areas of expertise.







Second, I had the pleasure of hosting a private dinner party for 16 over New Year's Eve! I will do a small series of posts on entertaining at home, but for now you can check out some pics from the dinner on the website. Click on Galleries, then More Occasions & wait for it...Here's a sneak peek...



We've got Devon & Michael's wedding this Saturday, and a few upcoming bridal events as well, so keep coming back for more great stuff!

2 comments:

RachB said...

Jenessa... I clicked on the piks you uploaded from Citiscapes to read the article. I don't have it here in Texarkana... and miss it so! However I am so glad that you uploaded this onto your blog! I loved reading it!!! Congrats my dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear this and I feel lucky to be the fist person to post.

Rose.