Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!

Hey there brides-to-be!

On Sunday, September 28th I will be participating in the Northwest Arkansas Bridal Fair hosted by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. This is the first year the Dem-Gazette will be showcasing in NWA. The event will be held at the gorgeous John Q. Hammons Convention Center from 12:30 PM - 5:30 PM, with a bridal fashion show at 4:00 PM. Tickets can be purchased in advance beginning August 25th, or you can pay the $5 admission fee at the door.



I know MANY of our area's great vendors will be participating (I've asked them myself!) and that you will find all kinds of great ideas, meet fabulous people, and walk away feeling all bride-y and dreamy...or completely exhausted! Watch in the upcoming weeks for my tips on surviving a bridal fair!

For more information on this NEW bridal event for NWA, click here!

(Photo from Dem Gazette Bridal Fair in LR)

No comments: