Wednesday, June 25, 2008

10 Days of Summer...

Many people often believe that the summer is the most popular time to have a wedding, and by the looks of my calendar I would have to say that it is true! (But, did you know that September and October are just as busy as May & June in the wedding world?)

All of my summer weddings this year have been gorgeous and have made me fall in love with summer weddings all over again! There are just certain charms about a summer wedding...which leads me to my 10 Days of Summer!

Beginning Monday, June 30th I will post my favorite 10 things about summer weddings, along with some creative ideas for your very own. And for all of you new brides-to-be, hopefully this can inspire you as you begin planning for next year. I will post 1 item a day through July 11th, so check back daily!

Until then, I am busy gearing up for yet another fabulous summer soiree this weekend, when my high school friends Staci & Zach officially become 'The Ledfords!' And, I can't WAIT for their guests to see what they have in store!

Talk to you all on Monday! Have a sunny, fun weekend!

No comments: