Thursday, August 26, 2010

What's Happenin' Around our House

LOTS and LOTS of things that make me giddy! Read on to learn why...

First up, we are packing the car, organizing the binders, and gearing up for the wedding of these two love birds this Saturday. Photo by Benfield Photography.

Kimberly and Chase will be married Saturday evening in an intimate ceremony, followed by one heckuva swanky dinner reception. Stay tuned for more!

Next up...

While my baby boy has been napping {cue the "Hallelujah Chorus"...it doesn't happen every day} I have updated my website! While more wedding yumminess will be added in the days to come {pending the napping}, stop by to check out the newest gallery of Chelsea & Seth! It brings back so many fun memories of planning with Chelsea & Denise, our awesome trip to Memphis, and the sweetest ceremony of these junior high sweethearts.

And, finally...

Even more excitement has been swirling as I was invited to be a part of the exclusive Style Me Pretty Little Black Book! It's an online hand-picked, phone-interviewed, invitation-only listing of the very best vendors around the country. I was beyond tickled to learn that Arkansas was getting its very own page, and squealed when I was invited to be a part. I am still building my page, but stop by and check it out!

See why the giddiness is high in this house? Oh, and there's only a little over a week until I am callin' my Hogs with 80,000 other die hard fans. And it will be my baby boy {and future Razorback}'s first time to cheer on the Piggies. That makes me wiggle my toes in excitement. WE LOVE FALL!

No comments: