Friday, March 14, 2008

Projects in the Works

Hi everyone!

I apologize for the lag in my blogging! I've been so incredibly blessed to be so busy as my wedding season is about to kick off! I promise I will try to do better. Things you have to look forward to:

1. BRIDES FOR THE CURE! Don't forget to register online by March 21st, which is next Friday. We have really incredible prizes, and even more importantly, we're all going to have a great time together! Call or email if you have any questions. Dale, Amy, and I have been working really hard on this fun, exciting project and want you to be a part of its success!

2. LAUREN & STUART'S WEDDING: I cannot wait to see this gorgeous April wedding come to life! There has been a lot of love poured into this special day, and I know you'll be able to tell when you see the fun details!

3. LAUREN & DUSTY'S WEDDING: This May wedding is going to be a classic! Lauren, the bride, has an impeccable taste for timeless elements twisted with a touch of modern taste. We have been able to put our creative talents to work, and I can't wait for everyone to see some great ideas on personalizing your wedding. (And for Dusty to see Lauren in the most amazing wedding gown!) Oh, and I get to spend the day with Dale and Meredith, too!

4. ABBY & CHRIS' WEDDING: My last wedding in the spring season, this couple likes to have a lot of fun. Get ready to see a new concept in decor, and lots of fun, bright colors. The style of the wedding matches this Texas couple so well! And, Mom is the next Martha Stewart, I'm convinced. A lot of thought has gone into bringing special touches for the groom to this wedding, which we don't see all too often. This may be a fun feature blog story after the wedding.

So, now you can see why I haven't been blogging much...and these are just my spring weddings! Add my summer and fall weddings into the mix and you'll have a taste of the fun I am having working with each bride.

I have exciting news coming soon to post...can you say STAFF?? That's right! Get ready to meet the new faces of J.Bailey Occasions later this month!

Keep on calling and keep on reading! And, don't forget to register for Brides for the Cure!

No comments: