Monday, May 5, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Mayhall!!!!!!!!



Well, I finally got my nap in this afternoon after a weekend of a lot of work, but even more fun! Lauren & Dusty are officially Mr. and Mrs. and it couldn't have been a better day. I am so thankful for the gorgeous weather, the great people we had to work with, and for a precious, hillarious, and excited couple. I mean, when the bride is laughing because the limo broke down, you know you've got a good one! (Who knew the axel was going to fall out?)

I had a blast working side by side with my friends Dale & Meredith from Benfield Photography. Also, Kristen, my assistant was amazing! I know that we all learned a lot and took home a few valuable tidbits for future events. (Ask us about candles + ribbon!) I just thought I would share a few of the awesome details and some fun photos that Dale and Meredith snapped throughout the day.

The perfect bride! This is a shot from her bridal portrait shoot with Dale.



Kristen finishing up the 'M' monograms for the chapel doors...



Fruit filled vases are a great decor idea, especially when you are transporting flowers from your ceremony to the reception.


One of the beautiful centerpieces by Shirley's Flowers in Rogers...


Lauren chose a candy bar for favors for her guests. The custom stickers were a part of Lauren's custom ensemble designed by Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours.





Custom door coverings designed by yours truly added a personal, unique touch all the while giving Cedaridge Event Center a dressy element.


We chose a really fun wishing tree for an interactive element for guests. They left some really great advice, sweet notes, and even some funny ones. It was displayed with engagement photos and also shared a table with Dusty's groom's cake.




For the "guest book" at the reception, we displayed an engagement photo that guests could write messages on as well. This is a great wedding keepsake for your home. You can find these types of photo mats at your local Hobby Lobby store. Make sure they are acid free so they won't fade.


Lauren and I have become good friends throughout her planning process. I miss her already! I want to say thank you to Lauren & Dusty for letting me be a part of their wedding and their engagement. I had a valuable experience that I wouldn't trade for a thing. Your families were so much fun, just like each of you, and your friends were a blast! I wish you the very happiest life together, and I know that the Lord is going to bless your marriage, and through that bless others as well. I am SO INCREDIBLY happy for you! And Lauren, never forget that your hubby is your homeboy!

No comments: