Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New weddings!

I am so excited to announce a couple of new clients! On June 28th, I will be directing Staci & Zach's wedding in Fort Smith. The plans sound amazing! Staci, Zach, and I all grew up in Fort Smith together, and now they are practically neighbors. It is going to be a lot of fun helping friends enjoy their wedding day!

Also, Kylie & Brett are another fun couple joining the J.Bailey family. We are currently in a new stage of planning, since the couple has decided they may want to travel to Italy for their ceremony. Don't worry--we will still be celebrating back here in Arkansas. Their wedding will be sometime in the Fall!

For those of you considering a destination wedding outside of the US, be sure to check all of the requirements first. For instance, did you know that France has a residency requirement before you can get hitched?

Be on the lookout for more great pics coming next week. Lauren & Dusty's wedding is this weekend, and it is going to be one for the books! And, I have a new love in my life...a new fabulous light fixture in my office. I'll post her picture soon, too! :)

No comments: